sf

Default Recipes for dry white turkey meat

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 02:15:22 -0500, Doe John
> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Brought home some dry turkey white meat from the holidays. We gobbled
> up all the juicy darker portions. The white meat is always dry and
> requires tons of water to wash it down.
>

> Any recipes for dry white turkey breast meat?

I was thinking about what to do with the rest of the
turkey(s) last night. I've already made turkey pot pie and
turkey tetrazini - I'm thinking about turkey crepes and
turkey enchalidas.

http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/sea...=16725&page=27
the Turkey Chopped Salad looks good.

Most of my leftovers are frozen, but I still have some
stuffing (I'm the only one who likes it at my house) and
breast meat to deal with.

sf