Just Me

Default Making Tamales Question

Ok im making tamales for the first time ever..Yes im mexican and my
family are the ones that always did the cooking and today i want to make
them or at least try. Well my question is ?
What can i use to steam the tamales in to cook them..I dont havve
a double broiler so i wanted to see if anyone knows of a easy way to
steam these tamales to cook them?
I hope many of you will share with me how to steam them so i can
enjoy eating them..LOL
All help is appreciated.. I am using the ready made Masa and i
already cooked my meat and seasoning in the crock pot.
Hey thats an idea can i steam them in the crock Pot???
Please help me if you can...thank you!