shelly

on 2004-12-08 at 16:13 > wrote:

> She has to answer... what, exactly?

i'm amused at the "has to" bit. does he think he can make me
answer him? he's welcome to try, but i guarantee him that my
fat ass can beat the crap out of his skinny ass any day of the
week.

>She has to tell us about her physical appearance? No she
>****ing doesn't, you wormy little man. You called her "fat"
>because you were trying to insult her; it had nothing to do
>with her "physi-q" at all. Oh, and it was all made up, too.
>But most of what you post is fiction. The scary part is that
>you believe it.

here, just for CAL:

http://snipurl.com/b7in

> Then you must look like a pile of what the Hunchback of
>Notre Dame shat out after a week-long lutefisk bender.
>Sorry if that was harsh, but your tone on Usenet just screams
>"shitpile". You might need a little time to reflect on your
>actions. Do you really want to look like a shitpile? I bet
>if you posted nice things about fluffy bunnies on Usenet, it
>would affect your personal appearance.

i could be wrong, but i suspect you're feeding into yet
another of CAL's kinks. CAL, get help now, before it's too
late!1!!!

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette