Glitter Ninja

cl > writes:

>As for your physi-q, you have to answer I don't.

She has to answer... what, exactly? She has to tell us about her
physical appearance? No she ****ing doesn't, you wormy little man. You
called her "fat" because you were trying to insult her; it had nothing to
do with her "physi-q" at all. Oh, and it was all made up, too. But most
of what you post is fiction. The scary part is that you believe it.

>Seriously, your tone actually was the source of the image.
>Sorry but you might need a bit of time for reflection.

Then you must look like a pile of what the Hunchback of Notre Dame shat
out after a week-long lutefisk bender. Sorry if that was harsh, but your
tone on Usenet just screams "shitpile". You might need a little time to
reflect on your actions. Do you really want to look like a shitpile? I
bet if you posted nice things about fluffy bunnies on Usenet, it would
affect your personal appearance.

Stacia