shelly

on 2004-12-08 at 14:52 > wrote:

> "Fat" is not "character", it's "physical appaarance".
>That said, I'm impressed that you can apparently determine
>what pets someone owns, as well as the poster's weight, just
>by reading their Usenet posts.

i suspect he used his s00per s33krit l33t powers to find my
website. really, you should bow down in awe of his hummense
brane.

>And all without looking ridiculous! You should be proud.

careful, or he'll start casting asparagus at your coupe.

> So he's accusing people of pederasty (look it up, cl).

i believe it was more in the vein of a confession than an
accusation.

>Can Hitler be far behind?

well, this *is* being xpsotted to AFB. (i'd like mine extra
crispy, please.)

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette