Glitter Ninja

cl > writes:

>Actually that was truly the tone that I picked up from her post, so
>maybe her writing style somehow represents her character.

"Fat" is not "character", it's "physical appaarance". That said, I'm
impressed that you can apparently determine what pets someone owns, as
well as the poster's weight, just by reading their Usenet posts. And all
without looking ridiculous! You should be proud.

>Please explain "Grranimals" for those of us that don't wear what sound
>like something that i sa pedo's wet dream

So he's accusing people of pederasty (look it up, cl). Can Hitler be
far behind?

Stacia