Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:01:37 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:36:45 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>
>> Your insult of choice seems to be to call people fat, so I'm guessing
>> you're a slim guy or at least that your weight is proportionate to
>> your height. You can put up a pic on the web to verify this, right?
>> Otherwise, we might conclude that you are being hypocritical.

>Actually that was truly the tone that I picked up from her post, so
>maybe her writing style somehow represents her character.

You have a funny way of simpling ignoring questions you don't wish to
answer. I didn't ask for an explanation of your . . . ahem, thinking
process. I asked if I might see a picture of you that verifies that
your weight is proportionate to your height.

>> > Was I right?

>> Once, maybe, but that was a long time ago, and it had to do with
>> figuring out which Grranimals underwear went with which Grranimals
>> T-shirt.

>Please explain "Grranimals"

What makes you think we're your personal search engine?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho