cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> Why did you crosspost a thread that had nothing to do with BBQ from
> ARK into AFB? What exactly were you hoping to accomplish?

Sure it did, you referenced AFB in the thread asswipe.

Here you go tiny for the original xposted including your afb reference:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2?dmode=source

> > so you decide to
> >also fail at attacking my semantics. I suggest you two stop talking out
> >of your ignorant asses and look at RFC 1036 section 2.2.3

> And I suggest you look at the date on that document. 1987! You need to
> find some fresher material.
>
> Also, "RFC" stands for "Request for Consideration," meaning that the
> document you cited is merely a PROPOSED standard. That fact kind of
> renders your point mute, doesn't it?

You are a dumbass Kevin.

First off, RFC means "Request for Comments"

Second Kevin, RFC1036 is the usenet STANDARD(it replaced RFC850).
RFCs are cited as a standard when approved.

-CAL