shelly

on 2004-12-08 at 13:18 > wrote:

>Both you dipshits need to realize neither one is correct.

setting aside the issue of identifying who the dipshit(s)
is/are, neither of them *needs* to realize anything.

>The Reply-to/Follow-up are the headers anyhow.

there is no Anyhow header, dumbass.

>Obviously neither of you can discuss subjects at hand

it must not be too terribly obvious, because i've seen both
of them discussing all sorts of subjects at hand. (or foot,
as we don't want to be discriminatory here over on teh ARK
Usernet group.) did you have any particular subject in mind?

>so you decide to also fail at attacking my semantics.

i hate to break it to you, but you probably shouldn't be in
charge of judging that.

HTH helps, HAND day, LOL loud, kiss kiss and God Bless. WTF
****?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette