BigDog > wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote in alt.food.barbecue
> >
> > Holy cow, it must be damned easy for Kevvie Bear to put
> > forth his air of intellectual superiority in *that* damned
> > group. What a buncha clowns.
> >
> > alt.big.shoesandbrownnoses

> No shit Fos, look at all the crap that fallowed Kevvie boy
> over here.

That's why I finally filtered him out. If we refrain from responding to
them, the rest'll eventually get bored and go away.

--
Nick. Christmas Day, the twenty-fifth Day of December, being established a
Federal holiday by an Act of Congress on June 28, 1870: Merry Christmas!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.