Bucky Pope

Default best cappuccino machine under $200

"Scott" > wrote in message et>...
> WardNA wrote:
> >> You can get good results with a Krups Gusto.

> > I disagree about that. The Gusto is an 8-bar pump model and hasn't
> > given me much better results than a steam-driven model.
> >

> Forgot to mention earlier...my Gusto is rated at 15-bar, not 8.

I'm on my 3rd Gusto. I like the machine but we use it every day and
after about a year, the frothing nozzle starts to leak, which reduces
the pressure. I called Krups for spare parts, but they don't offer an
internal seal, which I suspect is leaking. They're hard to find but I
got the last one on sale so I can't complain too much. However, my
last one is dieing quickly so I'm looking for an alternative that
doesn't leak.