montygram

Another thing to consider is stomach acid with pepsin supplements. I
need them to absorb B vitamins. If you are overdoing it with them,
you'll feel a warm or burning sensation, which I've never felt, and
then you can just drink water to neutralize the acid. Don't take
calcium carbonate whatever you do - that can cause acid rebound
effects, and it also actually inhibits your body's ability to absorbe
calcium.