Derek

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:09:39 GMT, Alex Chaihorsky wrote:

> "Michael Plant" > wrote in message
>> Alex igy.com11/22/04

>>> Yes, NOW, after I got a legal opinion that there is a huge difference in
>>> interpretation of copyright laws, I am not interested.
>>>
>>> Sasha.

>> First of all, Sasha, old fellow, what happened to your promise to us and
>> your patent lawyer? Second, if Jim doesn't dive into the conversation
>> soon,
>> I'm dropping my membership to this group. I suspect he has some opinions .
>> As for me, I am really not interested. Boy, this tea is good.
>>
>> Michael
>>

> Michael,
>
> I expressed my lack of interest in the subject but I was implicitly accused
> of leaving the field of battle. That I do not do. So, I am not interested in
> commenting on the matter, but if directly asked or challenged, I will honor
> my opponents with my answer.
>
> Sasha.

Sasha,

If I had wished to accuse you of leaving the field of battle I would
have. You you claim was "implicit" is actually an assumption.

Nothing I wrote was an affront to your honor and required you to
respond. And if the emoticon didn't clue you into the fact that I was
teasing and not accusing, well, I guess there's a lesson in that for
me.

--
Derek

Never argue with an idiot: they drag you down to their level, and then
they beat you with experience.