Dave Smith

Katra wrote:

> If I am grilling, I marinate the chops ahead of time in my current
> mood/choice of wishbone salad dressings. Italian or honey dijon work
> well. I generally will start the marinating the night before so they
> soak for a good 12 to 16 hours at 40 degrees F.

For grilling, I like to use a dry rub of salt, pepper, a little garlic powder,
some oregano and finely chopped mint. Just mix it together and rub it into the
chops and let them sit for an hour or two. This works best with thinly sliced
chops. 2-3 minutes each side over a hot grill and they turn out tasty and
tender.