LeRoy

"June Hughes" > wrote in message
> In message >, LeRoy
> > writes
>>

>>We use bottled gas in France - never any problems at all. Very
>>cost-effective, I think the flame's hotter than over here (don't know
>>whether that's true) and it's a total necessity for my Chinese cooking,
>>IMHO.
>>
>>We keep the bottle covered away under the counter in a corner and don't
>>really worry about it at all, but it's easily turned off if needs be - we
>>turn it off when we come back to the UK.
>>

> Slightly OT but still about bottled gas - Is that the same gas as you
> would use for an outdoor barbie? I worry about ours.
> --
> June Hughes

It is the same gas. My DH says that there is special LPG for cold outdoor
use/ outside storage, as it freezes in colder weather!

Although I trust everything he says :¬P, I looked it up - here's the link to
Calor -

https://secure.calorgas.co.uk/orderg...=1/default.asp

and there it is!!

We store outside gas in the shed in winter and it's been OK, year after
year.

Pat