rick etter

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

snippage...

>> Now let us consider that maybe you really are *not* too stupid to
>> understand it, which is more likely the case. If you really are not so
>> incredibly stupid, that means that you do understand it but want to
>> pretend that you don't. So we are left to wonder why you cling to lies as
>> is often/usually the case with veg*ns, because you guys never
>> will explain why you do it.
>>

> The problem is first that most cattle are not grazers, but rather eat
> corn.

No, fool. All beef cattle are grazers for most of their lives. They only
go to feed lots for the last few weeks. And, dispite your limited
knowledge, many beef cows don't go to feed at all. The truth is, which you
don't like, there is no need to feed *any* grain crops to beef cattle.
Kinda explodes you're whole mythology of vegan spew...