Space Cowboy

You have my permission. The three monkeys haven't got around too it
yet so you saw it here first and nowhere else on Usenet or even the
WWW wasteland which probably means it was the first time it was ever
uttered by man as it pertains to an individual running a website who
let's his dog crap in your yard and if you don't like it makes you
take him to court so the judge can tell him to fix his fence. You can
hide behind obvious oblivious obfuscation but sometimes you do the
right thing.

Jim