PENMART01

>(Mama2EandJ) writes:
>
>This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
>please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not
>ok.

Too bad you haven't the guts to indicate just what it is ****ed you off. And
sorry to bust your bubble but there is no clique. If anyone was going to leave
rfc because people disagreed with them it would be me, and I've been posting
here regularly longer than anyone.

>I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
>good this time.

Well, I'm sure you will disagree with me too, but odds are you won't be missed.

Diagnosis: you suffer from Chronic Statified Dermatitis (excessively thin
skin) and Colon Obstacalitis (obsessed with your own shit).

Prognosis: seek professional intervention... usenet will not change for you.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon