Dave Fawthrop

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:42:37 -0000, "LeRoy" >
wrote:

| I'm sure the same health and safety guidelines are relevant in France as in
| the UK for the same product!
|
| Our bottle is stored a safe distance from the cooker in an open under
| worktop area covered in a nice not twee way (!!) by a curtain. There's lots
| of ventilation - we call it indoor camping whilst we are renovating and all
| our neighbours do the same thing. I'm sure it's as safe as I need (and I'm
| cautious).

In the UK, many houses are sealed tight against drafts, and ventilation, in
our house with UPVC doors and windows ventilation, is at a premium. June
insists that we only have ventilation through the cat flap. Not quite
true. I would be a bit careful about LPG inside. We have about half a
dozen cylinders in the garage, too valuable to throw away.

--
Dave Fawthrop <dave hyphenologist co uk>
Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs at