Alex Chaihorsky

> Sasha,
> Nothing I wrote was an affront to your honor and required you to
> respond. And if the emoticon didn't clue you into the fact that I was
> teasing and not accusing, well, I guess there's a lesson in that for
> me.

I did not say that you were accusing and I did not say it was an affront to
my honor. I said you were challenging.

> --
> Derek
>
> Never argue with an idiot: they drag you down to their level, and then
> they beat you with experience.

You may also say that your sig (above) about "never argue with an idiot" is
just a saying that has nothing to do with the subject since it is printed
below your signature, etc. But in this context it is rude and it is
camouflaged insult, regardless of where you put it and even if it has
smileys or anything else attached (or not).

Sasha.