Colleen

Might be the amount of water I use. The geletain seems to give it just a
bit more body. I also make my own stuffing using low carb whole grain
bread. I just dry the bread, cube it, season it and make it like a regular
stuffing. The bread I use is really nutty so it give it a really good
flavor. Everyone loves it an no one knows it's low carb.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Galileo Galilie

My artwork: www.plazaearth.com/philo
. com...