Michael Plant

Space 11/23/04

> One thing good about a 24 hour Google Usenet rollup the flames are
> smoldering embers by the time you see them. Considering who started
> this thread it is the pot calling the kettle black. I don't need too
> rehash, reguritate, reiterate, ripoff anyone ideas and then hide
> behind public domain. If I said it first it belongs to me and not
> some pathetic paraphrasing plagiarizer who claims it's just a matter
> of time before three monkeys at a typewriter would come up with it
> anyway and copyrights don't extend to simians which excludes the genus
> Gorilla so Koko can profit from learning sign language. I hope you
> get to read your ideas in print someday by some auteur who shares your
> ideas of intellectual property.
>
> Jim

Jim,

Being a total moran, I have no intellectual property to share. Nonetheless,
I'd like your permission to repeat the phrase, "pathetic paraphrasing
plagiarizer," since I think it's one I could put to good use. I'll of course
credit you.

Listening to music of a central African pigmy group. It doesn't get better.
Drinking a young green Pu'erh of old tree leaf, likewise lovely.

Michael