Space Cowboy

One thing good about a 24 hour Google Usenet rollup the flames are
smoldering embers by the time you see them. Considering who started
this thread it is the pot calling the kettle black. I don't need too
rehash, reguritate, reiterate, ripoff anyone ideas and then hide
behind public domain. If I said it first it belongs to me and not
some pathetic paraphrasing plagiarizer who claims it's just a matter
of time before three monkeys at a typewriter would come up with it
anyway and copyrights don't extend to simians which excludes the genus
Gorilla so Koko can profit from learning sign language. I hope you
get to read your ideas in print someday by some auteur who shares your
ideas of intellectual property.

Jim