Mpoconnor7

Default Crab cakes

I use the recipe on the Old Bay seasoning can and it works well.

For a sauce, I make my own tartar sauce from bottled Jalapeno pepper slices. I
put some of the japapeno slices into the food processor until it resembles
relish, then I add a small amount of the japapeno bottle juice (maybe a
tablespoon) to the mayo and horseradish mixture along with lemon juice, pepper
and Old Bay and processed jalapeno.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong"
James Mason from the movie "Heaven Can Wait".