Alex Chaihorsky

"Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article > ,
> "Alex Chaihorsky" > wrote:
>
>> Is black and white dots on the screen of my computer
>> "tangible"?

> They can be printed, of course, same as any other writing.

Diane,

When you write a poem in your mind it also can be printed by you sitting at
the typewriter and pushing keys. This is no different from b/w dots on my
screen may be printed by computer giving signals to the printer to print.
PRINTABLE and PRINTED are two different things.
The signals in your brain that makes up your memory and the signals in RAM
that make up computer memory are of the same non-tangible nature. And they
will remain so untile and unless courts will decide differently. Same with
all other definitions in laws. They all can be interpreted and
re-interpreted many times.
Free speech, abortion, the right to bear arms, the right for self defence,
separation of church and state - all these simple concepts are being
re-interpreted and will be re-interpreted many times over, because this is
how law works. It is interpreted according to the wishes and needs of
powerbrokers. Just read the Patriot Act.
Tolstoy once said that history is a winner's prostitute. Alas! To my great
dissapointment and sadness I came to the conclusion that law is no
different.

Sasha.