Derek

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:17:40 -0500, Mike Petro wrote:

>>> BTW, I have noticed the link I took issue with is now gone, it appears
>>> they are rethinking it, if so I commend them.

>>It's a shame that it's gone. It could easily have been modified to be
>>more accurate and still provide the same service.

> The site is still there though, they just took the link down on the
> first page.
>
> http://teatalk.dragonwater.com

Yes, I know. My comment was directed at the fact that the link,
itself, was removed. It was, as far as I can tell, the only link to
the newsgroup interface that was included on the site.

So, sure, we know where the page is. But how will new visitors to
their site know?

So, it's a shame that the link is gone. It could easily have been
modified to be more accurate, and still link to the newsgroup page.

--
Derek

The nice thing about losing one's marbles is that you only have to
pick up the ones you want.