Alex Chaihorsky

> Sasha,
>
> With all due respect, you ought to look again at copyright law, especially
> regarding the burden of proof. This is important for you if you intend
> publish.
>
> Michael

Michael, -

I spoke to my patent lawyer and he told me never again to be involved in
this kind of conversations because as he said "nobody really knows how to
interpret all this". Is black and white dots on the screen of my computer
"tangible"? If you read the messages on this thread you will find so many
contradictions that it makes the issue nonsensical. Clearly it will some day
be decided on by some court, appealed etc., etc.
Kinko, for instance still requires written permission only if there is an
explicit copyright notice. Are Kinko lawyers good enough for you? You
decide.
I am not interested in this issue and won't comment on it again.

Thanks.

Sasha.