Alex Chaihorsky

> The copyright belongs to the person who writes the message,and that
> applies to every message. The copyright to the entire collection of
> messages (a "compilation copyright") would go to the person who put the
> collection together; in this case, that is no one.
>
> dmh

Sorry, re-read copyright laws. Unless accompanied by a copyright statement,
nothing is copyrighted. And this is without even touching the subject of
USENET quoting. If you are right, each and every one of us would be guilty
by including the previous message(s) like this:

>like this
>like this

Because copyright forbids duplication of the whole and any part of the
material. So by including your message above mine like I did I am breaking
copyright laws (if, according to you every individual message's copyright
belong to an author?

Sasha.