Bo Hica

"G Party" > wrote in message
om...
> Howdy,
>
> Where do people in the D.C. area buy good lump? I live in Vienna
> Va.. I can get Cowboy brand and whatever it is that Whole Foods
> sells, neither of which am I happy with. I have driven to the Roof
> Center in Bethsda Md to buy Patio Chef brand in 20# bags. It is much
> better but the store is not close and not open on weekends. Any
> suggestions?

BBQ's galore in Sterling (which looks by yahoo maps to be right at the end
of the Dulles runway) should have at least Big Green Egg and a store brand
lump - and it's possible to order Royal Oak (which may be the same thing as
BGE in a different bag) through any hardware store listed at doitbest.com.

I've used BGE in my first attempt with lump - and it was good, but I have no
basis for comparison.

- Bo