Gabby

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> Gabby wrote:
>
>> > I'm actually my son's scout leader, and we not only bought plenty of
>> > the
>> > stuff, we sold LOTS more of it. I just can't justify blowing $15 for a
>> > tin of stuff that my family can blow through in under 12 hours.

>> Our campaign just ended. Our group (33 Beavers/Cubs/Scouts/Leaders) sold
>> $18,100 of the stuff.

> Where the heck were you when we were selling our cookbooks?
> Huh huh huh?

Don't think I could have convinced my husband to go out and sell $2000 worth
of cookbooks. ;o)

I, personally, don't go out to sell Trail's End popcorn. I just answer all
the phone calls from people looking to buy what has become the hottest
seller in our town. With this single campaign our Scouting group manages to
make all the camps free to all families and each Scout who wants to go to
Jamboree next summer will end up having to spend very little, if anything,
depending on how high his/her sales were.

Gabby