Dave Smith

RiKK wrote:

> This device you're talking about sounds like just the ticket. What,
> exactly, is it called? "Thingee that pops regular popping corn in the
> microwave," which is what I'd call it, probably isn't precise enough.
> Where would I get one?

When we had a kid hanging around the house it was fun to make pop corn. Put a
nice pig pot on the stove, add a little oil and some popping corn, let it heat up
until it started popping and then rock the pan back and forth until the popping
stopped. Popping corn is pretty cheap, almost free compared to the cost of pre
popped corn or microwave popping corn. The caramel sauce was easy to make and
was a heck of a lot better than the stuff you buy.