Dee Randall

Default Moderator - Administrator

Does anyone know?

Just now subscribing to this food newsgroup which has a lot of interesting
postings - some newsgroups have digressed to unrelated and disturbing
postings to the extent that they have 80%+ got away from their topic.

But I am wondering if there are no moderators on all newsgroups to persons
to keep the unrelated "topics" off. Seems to me that there are other
newsgroups that would be more appropriate. You may say, don't click on
those posts. I usually don't. One thing you can do is try to remember who
responded to those unrelated topics and don't click on them again -- but all
won't want to exercise their brain in this manner - such a waste of time; I
agree.

If a person's philosophy is an aside such as a postscript to their name,
well, I'd say you can't do much about those persons except TRY not to click
on them again if it is not to your liking. But, I think this is a sneaky way
to get someone to listen to the person's propoganda that you wouldn't
otherwise give them the time of day.