Katra

Default CHOLESTEROL

Levelwave© wrote:

> Richard Periut wrote:
>
> > I could go on and on about correcting the absurdities I've been reading
> > here over that past days, but no amount of posting is going to change
> > their fixations.

> Would you like to explain to me what makes you the authority you so
> claim to be?... And if you say - "I'm a Doctor" - then your opinion is
> no more valid than that of a typical high school lunch lady... Most
> Doctors (unless it's a personal hobby) have little to no training in
> nutrition outside of the *one* class they (rarely) attend in med school...
>
> ~john!

ROFL! Too damned true!!! :-)
I've actually asked the doc's at work about nutritional stuff, and they
admit to knowing nada, except for Dr. Gitterle who has taken personal
time to study the subject, and agrees with me that body building and/or
sports nutrition is state-of-the-art more than anything else.

And the current food pyramid is bullshit.

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra