Levelwave©

Default CHOLESTEROL

Richard Periut wrote:

> I could go on and on about correcting the absurdities I've been reading
> here over that past days, but no amount of posting is going to change
> their fixations.

Would you like to explain to me what makes you the authority you so
claim to be?... And if you say - "I'm a Doctor" - then your opinion is
no more valid than that of a typical high school lunch lady... Most
Doctors (unless it's a personal hobby) have little to no training in
nutrition outside of the *one* class they (rarely) attend in med school...

~john!

--
What was it like to see - the face of your own stability - suddenly look
away...