Wayne Boatwright

notbob > wrote in news:E3tjd.9341$5K2.8866@attbi_s03:

> On 2004-11-07, Dave Smith > wrote:
>
>>> say it was he favorite, I got a box and will try it again.

> I don't like it. This is probably because I'm not a big pasta fan and I
> find angel hair pasta, by its very nature, to be a pasta lovers pasta.
> IOW, since it is so fine, there is less space for sauce between strands,
> thereby making for more pasta and less sauce per serving. I prefer flat
> strand or shell pastas for a more balance dish.
>
> nb

I'm not partial to angel hair pasta, either, for similar reasons. It
doesn't support the types of sauces I usually prefer, which seem to be too
heavy for the pasta. The only time I really, really liked angel hair pasta
was in a restaurant in Little Italy in NYC. It was served with a light
blush sauce, along with bits of prosciutto, tomato, roasted garlic, and
tiny fresh peas. It was superb.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.