Goomba38

Gal Called J.J. wrote:

> Are you adding the liquid slowly and/or in portions? You don't want
> to dump it in all at once. Be sure to keep stirring and let the mixture
> get hot again before adding another portion, too. You should handle the
> cheese the same way (in portions, letting the mixture get hot, etc.).
> HTH...

I dump the milk into my white sauce all the time
and never have a problem. Of course I'm also
whisking the entire time and it thickens in due
course. Just a standard white sauce recipe
(Tbs butter: Tbs flour: Cup of milk) 1:1:1 for
thin sauce, 2:2:1 for medium sauce and 3:3:1 for a
thick sauce.
Goomba