Mike Van Pelt

Default Scovilles for some popular hot sauces

In article >,
maxine in ri > wrote:
>"Blair P. Houghton" wrote:
>>
>> Ran across this list on the frenchsfoodservice.com
>> page for Frank's hot sauce:

>Did they happen to mention Dave's Insanity Sauce?

I don't care about Dave's sauce, because Dave is just
plain nuts. Anyone can play one-up with pure capsaicin,
until you're just sprinkling pure capsaicin powder into
your chili. What's the point besides frenzied macho
masochism or severe endorphin addiction?

However, a comparison which included the ones with flavor,
like Bufalo Chipotle, Melinda's, Inner Beauty, Yucateco,
and Scorned Woman... Now, that would be interesting.

--
To truly appreciate Dilbert, one must read | Mike Van Pelt
it in the orignal Ferengi. What is lost | mvp at calweb.com
in the translation is that the boss is | KE6BVH
always right. -- plopez on slashdot.org