Hahabogus

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> Dave Smith wrote:
>> Nancy Young wrote:

>>> Have you considered adding some cayenne?
>>>

>> and a little bit of mustard powder

> He said that (dry mustard).
>
> Jill

Nutmegs works too, just a pinch, fresh ground if possible.
Seems dry mustard or nutmeg brings out the cheese flavour more, at least
to me.

Cayenne is nice with cheese, but I like it in cheese straws more than in a
cheese sauce. I guess it depends on what the cheese sauce is going to be
used with.

--
Starchless in Manitoba.