ToLo

Piedmont said on 10/28/2004 3:33 PM:
> "Michael" > wrote in message
>
>>snip
>>Try Allen & Sons, Stamey's, Bridges, or The Skylight. Log burners that

> have
>
>>real pulled pork. Of course there is Sweatman's in SC.

> snip
> What towns are they in?
> Piedmont

I was just up there this week just south of Charlotte. Got to agree.
Tried the pork a couple of times and it tasted as described. Really
bland and tasteless.

Now, there a place just across the border from Alabama in Georgia off 20
that make it great. Looked out back and they had a BIG old smoker
cranking away. Great stuff. I always leave there with a big care package.

Hope someone has a suggestion for good "Q" in Charlotte. Have to go
back next week. Right now, leaning toward the spaghetti!!