Janet Bostwick

"Mark D" > wrote in message
> Hi Folks, Success!
> Did a little bit of research in the phone book here in NM, and did find
> another Health Food Store here in town. This one was much nicer, they
> they did indeed have shelves of various flours, spices, and organic
> grown foods, etc.
>
> They had the Semolina Flour, and I bought 2 large Bags. Thanks to all
> again very much for helping me. I didn't stop to think that a Health
> Food would carry this flour. Mark D.

I'm glad that you were able to find what you needed. I've found that kind
of store generally willing to be very helpful about special ordering
anything you want that is in their distributor catalog. My store doesn't
charge me anything extra for getting foodstuffs this way. I often get
different kinds of flour that the store doesn't carry this way. The
drawback is that you may have to buy a 50 pound bag or a whole case of small
bags of something like Bob's Red Mill specialty flour.
Janet