Brick

On 21-Oct-2004, Harry Demidavicius > wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2004 04:26:01 GMT, wrote:

> >> The little lady prefers Coors light if you remember. <G>
> >>

> >Uhhh! She was drinkin' Guinness Stout when I met you guys!

> The GroomGuy instructed me at some point to switch her over to
> Rasputin.
> Harry

Now I don't know, but I have my suspicions, that if it will pour and
somebody else is supplying it, it will be imbibed. I may be wrong,
but were I come from, we don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I have
it on good authority that the bride prefers Coors Lite, but I'll bet she
would scarf some Lone Star if that was the only thing in the house.
Maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
--
Brick(DL5BF, WA7ERO, HS4ADI)