Sarah Monroe

Default Simple syrup for baklava?

>Jonquil wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to all! I used rose water and honey and the baklava is just
>> luscious!
>>
>> blessings,
>> Jonquil

>Now you have to send some to everybody here... ;-d
>
><grins>
>K.
>
>--
>>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

>"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
>all owned by cats" -- Asimov
>
> Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry

Send mine Air Overnight. I haven't had any good baklava since I left
Jacksonville, FL in 1996, had a Greek friend that made it. Also made a
delicious stuffed grape leaves dish.

Gms

It's snowing in Memphis but Graceland's all alight,
And in Atlanta, Georgia, there's peace on earth tonight.

.....Christmas in Dixie....