None Given

"Beirader" > wrote in message
> Do you think they will keep well until Sunday? I will salt and pepper
> them well before storing. The snouts will all have been cleaned and
> prepped for roasting. Good thing I have two large ovens.

Keep them iced down and wrapped up tight in the fridge or a large ice chest
and they should be all right. Or you could go ahead and cook them and carve
them if there isn't some kind of ceremony that goes with that part of the
prep. I don't know much about pagan holidays but I have cooked fresh feral
porkers, just the meat, not the whole pig. We've only butchered a couple of
them but they were like ~200 lbs each so we put most of the meat in the
freezer.