Michael

"Piedmont" > wrote in message
> BOB wrote:
> || Mike's no troll. Maybe his taste buds are sort of messed up, but
> || he's no troll.
> || BOB
>
> Yea, so there! Whaa! Wait a minute!
> Piedmont

Geography is kind of screwed up also. SC for pulled pork?

Try Allen & Sons, Stamey's, Bridges, or The Skylight. Log burners that have
real pulled pork. Of course there is Sweatman's in SC.

There are so many Q places in the Carolinas that many have gone to gas just
to keep up w/ the demand. Flip's BBQ in Wilmington is just horrible but
still crowded. Go figure.