TFM®

JakBQuik wrote:
> I'm positively green with envy and flushed with excitement for anyone
> eating Dave's BBQ in Wenatchee today! High fives, good lucks and
> attaboys galore for Mr. Bugg! Good on ya's and WTG's for TFM and
> Kili and Chef Juke!
> Drink a cold soldier for this Austinite!
>
> John in Austin

BTW, Mr Bugg makes the best tasting brisket I've ever eaten. He deserves
all the success that is sure to come his way.

Everybody that was there was absolutely wonderful. What a great bunch of
people.

Dave has a great joint that fills a void in that part of the country. Right
on, bruddah! May your cooker always be filled with good smoke, and your
cash register always be filled with profit.

Thanks for hosting this get-together.

TFM®