PENMART01

Default how do you flavor beef stew ?

Miche > writes:

>>Melba's Jammin' sez:
>>
>> >Thyme, garlic. I rub about a half teaspoon of dried thyme between my
>> >palms to crush it, then let it fall over the meat. Add some minced
>> >garlic, too. Maybe a clove or two.

>> What's a clove, or do you mean clover?

>She means a clove. You know how garlic comes in a head consisting of
>lots of bits you break apart? Each of those "bits" (which has its own
>skin) is a clove.

That separate sentence, fragmented though it may be, can easily be refering to
the spice "clove"... just as does your equally fercocktah "She means a clove."

I often add a clove or two (the spice) to a pot of stew or soup. Just be sure
to count them and fish them all out... pretty easy to retrieve when stuck into
an onion, or into a strip of citrus rind.

PS Don't hold me to account for the attributions, I post em as I find em.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon