K D B

"John Coleman" > wrote in message >...

> eat
> > >
> > > And you would be wrong, as the demonstration using
> > > a lion cub shows. The lion cub nourishes itself on its
> > > mother's animal fats and proteins, and then goes on to
> > > eat meat. It was never a vegetarian and never will be,
> > > so this exception alone shows your rule to be flawed.

> > I am a vegetarian and have been all my life. I consume dairy products and
> > have done all my life. Vegans do not. Understand?
> >
> > Of course milk is not a vegan food source! Of course it is a vegetarian

> food
> > source. Vegetarians have no problem with animal by-products such as milk.
> > The animal is not killed for their production.

> Many of the males of the species in question are because they don't produce
> milk.

What species? Dairy cattle do not constitute a species. Also, the
reason you cited for their slaughter is innacurate. They are not
kiiled "because they don't produce milk", they are killed for the same
reason beef cattle (also not a species) are killed: for meat. For
someone who tries to come off as some sort of expert, you really are
clueless.