Gerry

In article >, werewolf
> wrote:

> > Fascinating decoupage of possible options. More than I've seen,
> > actually. Still no winners. Nevertheless, one free cocktail for
> > you the next time we meet! :-)

> Awrite! Also, I must try to incorporate that word into my
> converstion, as soon as I, uh, find out what it means...
>
> 1 : the art of decorating surfaces by applying cutouts (as of paper)
> and then coating with usually several layers of finish (as lacquer or
> varnish)

That's the one. Mosaic might be another suitable replacement.

> Hmm...this may not be so easy, but i shall do my best to decoupage my
> converstaion with it every now and then. It will add a certain,
> keskoosay*, *decoupage* to my speech, I think, je ne ce quas?*

I love to hear people say "it has a certain je ne se pa" (forgive
spelling). Once I asked a waiter, while looking at the chalkboard,
what the "soup du jour" was. He said, "Umm, today's soup du jour of
the day, is tomato." He now works for the Department of Redundancy
Department.

Last week I noted Paul McCartney singing in "Live and Let Die" the
phrase "the world in which we live in".

--
"A Dictionary of Japanese Food, Ingredients & Culture" by Richard Hosking
(Tuttle, '97). All the hints one might need for exploring Japanese food.

"The Sake Handbook" by John Gaunter (Tuttle, '02). An excellent intro and
reference to sake.