Space Cowboy

American culture is known for wisecracking. We have a whole industry
devoted to it. Nothing has been said here that would even get a
chuckle out of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Yes. No. My favorite
internationally accepted description of puerh Camel's Breath Tea. I
even have the Chinese somewhere.

Jim