Meghan Noecker

Default looking for "broken chocolate"

I used to buy chunks of chocolate at the local grocery store. They
were from a huge thick bar of chocolate, broken into chunks that
varied in size, irregular, but usually 3-6 inches long and a few
inches wide. Probably about an inch thick, maybe a tad thicker. There
were saran wrapped and sold by weight.

Eventually, the store stopped carrying it. I found them once, several
years later, during the holiday season at a different grocery store.

I really liked them, but I have no idea what brand of chocolate it was
or if it still being sold that way anymore. Does any of this sound
familiar to anybody?

I live in the Seattle, WA area, but I would be willing to buy it
mailorder if I can find a place that sells it.